Omelets are the best! Veggies, meat, eggs, all cooked in coconut oil or ghee. Great for breakfast, an afternoon snack, or when you're too lazy to make a big dinner, omelets are a full-one-course meal.
Here's one of my favorites:
- 2 strips bacon cubed, sautéed at medium heat
- Add arugula and spinach, cook 2 min.
- Add 4 eggs, beaten
- Cook - Flip - Enjoy
* Bacon: nitrate, nitrite, organic, center-cut, of course!
* Eggs: pastured, free-range, organic
* A few slivers of manchego cheese taste great
Happy Chickens mean great eggs. This is my choice: Campo Lindo Farms. (click the pic)